The Gigra is a revolutionary CCTV under-vehicle inspection system which satisfies all of your needs and more.
The product offers unbelievable lightweight and portability which is integral to its design.
Gigra weighs only1.3 kgand152 cmin length.
These sizes bring you the advantage of easy handling.
Gigra is fully customized and ready to easy use.
The Gigra is equipped with a joystick and camera which has rotation capability. The user can control the camera with the joystick and it gives the comfort of scanning the area with one move. ith the Gigra night vision, the user can see every single detail without any lighting support.
- Light and portable;
- long battery life (5 hours);
- User-friendly design;
- Operating temperatures between -20° and +65° C;
- Waterproof and dustproof;
- Night vision;
- Wireless connection (optional);
- Image recorder (optional).
With the extra battery you can use the equipment while the other battery is being charged. The dry battery needs no maintenance and the recharge unit is included.
Since security needs much more care, GIGRA 1308S provides you more than other under-vehicle inspection systems.
- is a product which cannot be compared with simple mirror based systems. Mirror based systems can provide only 2 dimentional image. GIGRA 1308S, due to its articulated camera, can provide more detailed and 3 dimentional image.
- can be inserted inside the engine compartment and tyres.
- can acquire image from6 cmgaps.
- provides very clear image thanks to its high resolution digital camera and when it is compared with the image provided by mirror based systems, GIGRA 1308S provides beter advantage in high security applications where every detail is vital to conduct the duty.
- has a camera module which is resistant to 3 tons (if the car accidentally drives over).
- has water resistance (3 metersdepth)
Lightness and portability is one of the most obvious advantages of GIGRA 1308S. Since it weighs1,3 kg, it can be carried easily.
Thanks to its Wireless Image Transfer Unit (2.4 GHz.), it allows the image to be watched in another location and be recorded (in 100-m2 area). Such a feature provides two main advantages.
The operator is more sensitive as he knows he is observed by his supervisor.
The image is recorded and archieved to be used for possible future evaluations.
It can record for nearly 24 hours in quality of DVD.
This recorded image can be watched with both
USP port fixed to the computer and cable that is fixed to the monitor.
- ISO 9001:2000
- TURKISH STANDART INSTITUTION QUALITY CERTIFICATE
- TURKISH STANDART INSTITUTION EFFICIENCY FOR SERVICE PLACE
- TURKISH PATENT INSTITUTION REGISTRATION OF TRADE MARK
- TURKISH PATENT INSTITUTION USEFUL MODEL DOCUMENT
- MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
- MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFIEDNESS TO SERVICE AFTER TRADE
- NATO STOCK NUMBER (5810270131114)
LOW TEMPERATURE TEST- (TS2141 EN60068-2-1)
WATERPROOF TEST – IPX4 (TS3033 EN60529)
DUSTPROOF TEST – IPSX4 (TS3033 EN60529)